Update Post

9/16/2017

Inspiring messages of the day: 
  • "We become what we think about all day long." -Ralph Waldo Emerson 

  •  "The road to success is through commitment." -W. Smith 

Hello, all:

I am on a blogging journey (which I have attempted several times). The "blogging life" is something that is still fairly new to me, but I truly believe it is great for the internalizing process. Follow me through my posts, if you would like little "bursts" of motivational messages and content that I enjoy filling my life with. Education is also a huge part of my life and I will include some educational content as well.

Until my next short blog, take care and live life! 

 -Amanda 

Article read for the day: 9 Things I Learned from Talking to 9 Millionaires


Comments

  1. Hi Amanda!
    Welcome to the world of blogs! I am so glad that you like to add quotes from a variety of perspectives. I find this adds so much to any blog post and really draws the reader in to your blog world. I'll remember this for my class blog, as I continue to develop it this summer.

    Can you think of a work use for blogging? I know that you are changing your work context, so this might be a nice addition to a new beginning. But I also think that privacy may be an issue in your context where it is not in mine. Seesaw Blog has many layers of privacy protections in place already, so I do not need to create a "firewall" of sorts. What do you think...is the an application for blogging in your work context?

    best,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Michelle:

      Thank you for being my first comment on my blog! I feel that the blogging world is a "world of its own," but it is so neat to learn more about it and dig right in with our own blogs. As far as privacy is concerned, confidentiality is always a concern when working with students who are protected under FERPA. I would definitely like to contribute more educational posts and the experiences that I encounter through my work, but I would most certainly be mindful when it comes to protecting the privacy of students and those that I serve on a daily basis.

      Right now my blog consists of motivational content and educational content that I find on the web but as I continue learning more about blogging, my posts will also include some of the work that I have the opportunity to experience in my career.

      Thanks again for the feedback!
      -Amanda

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog